Thursday, November 4, 2010

Clarise

Well I am proud to report that my machete has been cleaned, rust removed and sharpened. I know this is very exciting to you all because it is to me. I will now be carrying it on me 24/7 365....except for when im in class. That could get dicey. I would also like to report that I was not notified yet if I have won the election so im just gonna go out on a limb and say I didnt win. Bummer. While I was going to institute the concealed carry of machetes and now this law has no shot I will still follow it anyways.

I figure I should mention a little about my schooling since that is now my main priority. The school is going good. The main thing this year is that I am a member of the NAHB construction competition team....Sounds exciting huh. I am the head of marketing and pretty much what I have been charged to do is to make a marketing plan of how I will draw potential customers to model homes in a small town in North Carolinas wine county. This is a pretty hard task seeing as that im a construction major and am not to prevelant in the marketing industry. If anone out there has any good marketing information I would be open to listening to any ideas.

The next aspect of school that is pretty non interesting is that I won a NIOSH scholarship this year which consisted of 1,800 bucks. I am pretty happy that I wond this and am glad I took the 30 minutes to fill out the app and write the letter. I think for that one moment I got paid more than Brett Favre. O well. Other than that life has been good and when somthting interesting comes up you better know I will fill you people in.

Matt

Interesting Fact: My Fantasy football team plays my brothers this week. (ill get crushed)
Interesting Fact 2: I hate Justin Beiber

No comments:

Post a Comment