Well its pouring again here in ole Tarpum Bay. It rained heavily last night and slowed our concrete project down because of sediment getting behind the forms. This means that hopefully, it dosent rain over by the site tonight so we have to deal with the same crap tomm morning. We have been getting some chopppy waves here again on the exma sound side. I think this is due to the tropical storm becuase the same thing happened when the last tropical storm went by us. This one has already broken appart however. The storms name was colin and like all things named colin it was pretty weak and embarrassing to watch. (Please post comments below making fun of colin).
We have been having a lot of fun here the past month and it is going to be hard to leave. I have met many great people here and done some wonderful things. I am very greatful for all the support you guys have given me and I look forward to talking about everything with you in the future. For the past month I have missed you all alot and felt like this place was all work and no fun. Recently I have seen the better of my ways and have relized how nice this place actually is. Tommorrow is my last official construction work day and we are doing a huge concrete pour. It will be sad to leave the site but hapy at the same time. Please tune in tommorrow for a lot of pictures of the site.
The canadians and I have still been going at it pretty hard in disscussion about whose country is better. They still seem to think its them but of course....I disagree. Canadians suck....but they are better than the french. They smell bad. But I mean if you count colin I guess we smell bad as well. Im telling you man foot fungus is a disease......
Lester the jester has taught me many cool things out on site and Im looking forward to showing you all the cool dances that I have learned. And by all i mean the 1. And no. I refuse to do it at the banquet all you Next Step readers.
ok guys. have fun tommorrow slash today.
Love
Matt
Interesting Fact: Im leaving you to go jump off the dock....hopefully I dont see a 4 foot wide stingray like last night.
Looking forward to seeing you when you get back Matt!
ReplyDeleteTo bad no one is there to finish the concrete...
ReplyDeleteYour not a finisher....
ReplyDeleteIm not not a finisher. eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrBOOM.
ReplyDelete