Hows it going everybody. Sorry I havent posted in awhile but not much has gone on in the past couple days to report about. I did absolutly nothing last weekend except rearrange my room. Now to report on my action packed week so far:
1. Completed 4 HW assignments.
2. Took test.
3. Hung single lousy strand of Chirstmas lights. (Holiday Lights...to be pc)
4. Blew out light bulb in room.
5. watched roomate eat half gallon of salsa in 24 hours.
6. found out rollerblading is the most efficient way to burn calories. I dont believe it.
7. continuing to battle the 3,000 lady bugs that have taken over the house. (worse than the fire ants)
8. Almost gave my roomates dog a massage after he chewed on one of my hats.
9. Updated my Quicken (EVERYONE SHOULD TELL MY MOTHER)
10. Ran 8 miles. (should have rollerbladed)
So I hope upon reading this list you feel better about your life. I am now going to eat lunch bc im very hungry...shouldnt have forgot to eat dinner last night.
Matt
Intersting fact: We have killed 5 bats in our apt this year.
Interestign Fact: Weapon of choice.....yellow broom.
Sorry this is a very "motherly" thing to say (I suppose I should say Auntie thing to say) but bats carry alot of rabies. Be careful.
ReplyDelete