
LAdies and Gentleman. Thank you for meeting me here today. It has been awhile since I talked to your through this medium but I belive that there is a very important issue at hand. Today is the state elections and I encourage all of you to go out and vote. More importantly I encourage all of you to go out and vote for Matthew Natzke for State Treasurer. I think I can be a great asset to everyone in this great state of our by directly impacting our government funds. Here is some of the hot topics and platforms I will be inacting if I am gracious enough to take down the dreaded Dawn Marie Sass (still hasnt taken off her halloween costume......witch) and Kurt Schuller (This guy has nothing going for him except for the fact that he looks like Chris Farleys brother....im not sure thats good though).
The first issue that I promise I will tackle is allowing everyone in this state to carry concealed weapons. NO I SAID NO....guns. The only weapon you will be allowed to conceal and carry is that of a Machete. This has nothing directly to do with government funds but in a way it does. I will be allocating certain funds to purchase machetes for all Wisconsin citizens over the age of 7 (you just cant trust 6 year olds these days). I think this will cut down crime and raise enjoyment levels for all people of this great state.
Next I will be sending funds to the town of Green Bay. This is very important. As all of you know the Vikings are the worse team in the NFL and we need to keep it that way. We will directly fund the efforts of the Pack so we dont lose in a couple weeks. Next the Pack will use the money to sign Randy Moss. we will then proceed to sit him on the bench for the remainder of the season or until we have awritten contract that he will retire at the end of this year.
Last but not least. There is a great deal of hoopla in the state today about creating jobs. I think that creating jobs is a great idea. But why not go one further and NOT create any jobs. Many of you may be scrathing your heads... Yes no creating jobs with government money. Spending all this money seems to not create many jobs therefore I will just pay every unemployed citizen a salary of 30,000 a year and they dont even need to work for it. This being said they need to vote for me the next election.
Ok one more thing. I will keep this short and sweet. I will be allocating certain funds to buy John Clay a treadmill.
thanks for reading( hopefully ur at work)
GO VOTE: MATT NATZKE
Slogan: Who wants to work for money when I can give it away.
The first issue that I promise I will tackle is allowing everyone in this state to carry concealed weapons. NO I SAID NO....guns. The only weapon you will be allowed to conceal and carry is that of a Machete. This has nothing directly to do with government funds but in a way it does. I will be allocating certain funds to purchase machetes for all Wisconsin citizens over the age of 7 (you just cant trust 6 year olds these days). I think this will cut down crime and raise enjoyment levels for all people of this great state.
Next I will be sending funds to the town of Green Bay. This is very important. As all of you know the Vikings are the worse team in the NFL and we need to keep it that way. We will directly fund the efforts of the Pack so we dont lose in a couple weeks. Next the Pack will use the money to sign Randy Moss. we will then proceed to sit him on the bench for the remainder of the season or until we have awritten contract that he will retire at the end of this year.
Last but not least. There is a great deal of hoopla in the state today about creating jobs. I think that creating jobs is a great idea. But why not go one further and NOT create any jobs. Many of you may be scrathing your heads... Yes no creating jobs with government money. Spending all this money seems to not create many jobs therefore I will just pay every unemployed citizen a salary of 30,000 a year and they dont even need to work for it. This being said they need to vote for me the next election.
Ok one more thing. I will keep this short and sweet. I will be allocating certain funds to buy John Clay a treadmill.
thanks for reading( hopefully ur at work)
GO VOTE: MATT NATZKE
Slogan: Who wants to work for money when I can give it away.
If I had only known. I already voted and I could have voted for you. I am so mad at myself, how can you forgive me.
ReplyDeleteBrad