So how has everybody been? Im guessing pretty good. If you are wondering i am doing very good as well. Pretty much the last couple days I have been getting all our prep work done and rifling through my stash of Crystal Light that was given to me by my wonderful grandparents. Thank you very much. My favorite is the fruit punch but the lemonade is a close second. Its a pretty close race so far though. As far as third place...there is none because I only have 2 flavors.
For those of you that may know me, you probably know that once I start watching a show I must watch it until the very end. For those of your that a curious as to why I would be saying this, let me educate you. I have begun to watch the show Dexter and it is awesome. BOOM (That sound was me dropping a knowledge bomb on you) Its the mix between a crime show and Boondock Saints the movie. I am almost done with season 1 and ready and willing to watch the next 3.
Very recently I have seen a lot of different wildlife around here than I am used to is the sconnie nation. Today I had a very interesting encounter with a 5 foot Bull Snake. While we were workin on some Bill of Materials we were tipped off to a snake in our vent. We went out around back to find the parcel tounge stuck between the screen and the window. We summond Curtis from his lair upstair finally after calling him what seemed like 13 times. (this was prolly due to the fact that he was adjusting his hearing aid like he always does. I dont think its his aid though, my guess is the amazon forest of ear hair that he has bulging around it.) He came down and insisted that the snake be killed. He then answered what must of been a very important phone call because he proceeded to talk for 5 minutes while jabbing a 5 foot snake with a shovel. I never know whats gonna happen next in this town. I also have not posted this picture from my trip to Mount Rushmore. I am not quite sure what it is so for now im gonna call it the ugliest animal I have ever seen. He looks like the mixture of a Wooly Mamouth, and Doc from Back to the Future. We have also been terrorizing the girls with the head of our snake, giant 5 inch toads and 3 inch crickets. I kinda feel like im in big world right now. (Thats a Mario reference for those of you that dont know..which is prolly everyone but josh).
One adventure that I had forgot to read about is my first real try with coffee. As you can imagine or probably know, coffee if handled improperly, can not be a good thing. So anyways there I am early in the morning thirsty for some energy and somthing warm. I eyed up the coffee from across the room and moved in for the kill. All of a sudden I had downed a glass with a touch of french vanilla creamer. I had to move in for seconds so I struck fast. By this time I was pretty energized and having a good day. My crew and I moved out to do an estimate at which time we got the truck stuck in mud. So after sitting in a downpour for an hour I came back wet and very cold. Upon entering the kitchen after our fiasco I downed another cup. This one had more creamer and about 2 tablespoons of hot cocoa mix....AAAaAAAnd so did my fourth cup. After this amount of coffee I decided I should be done for the day. Little did I know that in about 4 hours I would be feeling like a wave of tiredness( <---is this a word) and solem moods crashed down upon me with all its fury. At this point I thought about another glass but I decided to have a Crystal Light packet...Which has currently brought me to my current addiction.
Thanks for reading. I just about pooped now and ready to go to bed. Goodnight all my faithfull followers. ACTUALLY...from the sounds of it... you guys read this at work soooooo. Good morning and have a good day.
Love
Matt
Interesting Fact: I saw a pile of horse poop today and contemplated picking it up because im having Canine Butler withdrawls
Interesting Fact: I HAVE JUST IMPLEMENTED A NEW TAG LINE FOR MY BLOG AND IT IS LOCATED BELOW
WHY STAY UP lATE AND READ MY BLOG WHEN YOU CAN DO IT AT WORK.
No comments:
Post a Comment