This will probably be short because I am pretty tired and we didnt do much today. Today was more taxing than work days maybe because I was a bit tired going into it or maybe because of all the travel. Today was our free day and for our free day we went to Hot Springs to swim in the Hot Springs. Upon getting there we decided that 44 was to cold to go swimming so we headed up to go see Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse monument. I thought that Rushmore was pretty cool but it was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. When Crazy Horse is finished it will be amazing. About 3 times the size of Rushmore and a lot more intricate Crazy Horse will be a sight to see.
I would also like to post that I completely neglected my interesting fact yesterday so today you will get a double dose.
Interesting Fact 1: Today it rained all over South Dakota making it a solid streak of everyday weve been here. If I find one native doing a rain dance im takin him out Jack Bauer style.
Interesting Fact 2: A Snail can sleep for 3 years.
(Warning: If you have a friend that is a snail and he says wake me up in 15 minutes DO NOT forget to wake him up)
Love
Matt
Hi..
ReplyDeleteGlad your getting setted in. Sounds like a "hard life" you have!! Sorry about the ankle biters but "it's always somthing" as Roseanna Danna used to say!!
Hope the weather and the good times continue for the rest of your stay.
Brewers lost yesterday!
Grandma