Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day Dos

Alrighty people today was boring and interesting at the same time. Today we went out with our main contact Curtis and looked at some projects we could do. So far Curtis wants us to help people that dont need help or are his friends it seems like. This is not ok. Curtis is looking very hard for a Mr. Natzke butt whoopin and hes about to find one. After that my next task was to go over to the neighbors yard and cut her long grass so her kids could play in the front yard without being bitten by rattlesnakes in the long grass. I was very happy to accept this task because of the fact that it would be awesome to hit a rattlesnake with a riding lawnmower. Upon approaching the house I was yelled at by a women inside. She thought I was someone else and was happy for my assistance. I was happy to talk to her boyfriend because SHE was about 4 pills down on the day of Hydrocodon or whatever it is. Anyways she was impossible to comprehened and even worse after I got the mower and began to work. After that and putting in 5 windows I introduced to 2 neighbor kids called Lenny and Tallen. Lenny likes to go on people computers and watch music videos with gummy bears in it, Lady Gaga, Toy Story 3 clips and some weird Micheal Jackson stuff. Currently as Im typing this Tallen rubbed his Cheeto fingers on my back and chased Lenny around the room. Tommorrow will be better with finding projects as Ed or construction guru is heard and well freelance a little for needed help. I miss you all but its time to go. Jake is what we named our stray and he poped another tick today. All is good.

Love

Matt

Interesting Fact: Lenny is currently hugging me..Kinda weird...at least he doesnt have Cheeto fingers

1 comment:

  1. Matt, thanks for the post. It started my day with smile.

    ReplyDelete