Hello people. It is nice to write to you again. Today is my second whole day in Tarpurn Bay and it is pretty sweet. The gorgeous view from the balcony does not get any worse and the weather is beautiful. It has been slightly overcast but the sun shines frequently and the locals love the weather...so I do too. I went swimming again today twice and the water is so warm its awesome. Im trying to keep a steady streak of swimming everyday. Since being here I have played a total of 24 games of connect four. I thought I was pretty good but I am currently 11 and 13. Most times against the camper kids here at the camp bahamas I have won. There is one kid though I am seeking revenge on. He has never told me his name but he goes by The King. Now while King James aka Lebron James rules the bball court...The King here claims to rule the connect Four grid. Besides the King I prefer to call him by many other names. Such As...Loud Lips, Chester of the Chips, God of the Grid, Four Dot Damn Im Hot, Mumble Rumble and Carl. When he challagned me I was a little weary because I did not want to fall to the king and be disgraced in front of his court, however I took the challange and trouced him the first game. Quickly after that I had dominated him the second game. The third I was a littel war torn but continued on. The King However thought otherwise. Deep into the game he beat me and without any respect he said "Four in a row..You cant beat me"...then walked away. I sat there thinking wow... Hes the man...but his memory must suck because I beat him 2 times before that. I believe it was just a scare tactic and a way to throw me off my game in the future. Untill then I will wait in the weeds...or in shallow water at low tide for him to reamerge near the battle grounds of the connect four tables to challange The King.
Thanks for reading this at work. I feel like you like me more than your job...but if you lose it im not paying your salary.
Love
Matt
Interesting Fact: I saw 3 girls playin Jenga today...I know what im doing tommorrow...
Lebron will announce his decision Thursday at 7 central time on ESPN.
ReplyDeletehttp://lebronjames.com/