Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fire

Welcome to the fire.
Its only burning hotta.
I need to get some Wata.
Cutting weight like a wrestla.

I was working in the pit today and it was hot. The only way I stayed sane was by telling everyone I was hot. Then I would say....."Im also a little warm tempurature wise too. haha gets them every time. We got a lot of work done today and I attribute it all to my leadership. I stood there and watched all the work get done but I mean come on. If i didnt watch them, they would have slacked off and not done anything. My select crew of kids i picked worked well. I feel a little bad that we chose kids for a certain crew. I mean its like being the fat kid picked last on the dodgeball team. Just rediculous. If the big kid were to get picked first this time. He would have melted away 30 pounds down there...Missed the opprotunity I guess.

Spending time in the hood
Ive learned to rap pretty good.
If you could.
you already would.
if you wanna try you should.
I work alot with wood.
Not just plywood.
I dont deal with driftwood.
But am close to sainthood.

Thanks for reading. Thats all. Sorry very tired.

Love

Matt

Interesting Fact: Today a Tarpum Bay mans dog was barking. So I witnessed him pick up the dog. Carry him to the end of the dock, and throw him in the ocean. Toooooo funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment