Friday, July 16, 2010

This is my favorite show because it is my show.

Welcome one and all to the greatest show on surf.......as in surf the web.

I would like to be the first to welcome you to this wonderful show. Today we have the finalists for the sunken treasure of fun machete competition. We have had some extrodinary entrys and the finalist will be known for years to come. Before we start the voting we will get down to the rules. (RULE ONE) The first rule is that there are no rules. (RULE TWO) There will be 3 finalists and they will be voted on by the staff of NEXT STEP MINISTRIES. (I have chosen the 3 finalists). (RULE THREE) Rules suck. Now lets send it back to myslef for the first finalist of the night............Silence and drumroll please......

The First Finalist of the Sunken treasure of fun Machete Miracle Competition is...........


IRON BRAUN.......Congradulations to the submitter of this name you have won nothing yet but that could change.

Now for a little story about myself and my cahoots around the island today.

Today was the day off for the kids and it started by going to a huge ocean hole and going off the blob. For those of you that dont know what a water blob is...google is a hell of a friend. The kids went cliff jumping and then we headed out to Governors harbour to go to a beautiful beach. We ate at a bar named Tippys and it was good to have my first pizza in a couple months. After spending time on the beach we headed into town so the kids could go to a gift shop for goodies. At this time I went to a local beach to wade out into the water. We would like to interupt this regularly scheduled program for an announcement. SILENCE FOR OUR SECOND FINALIST....

Drumroll please.............

The second finalist is..............Clarise..... This name has led to many quotes and has been stuck in my head all week. Congrats to the submitter for winning nothing.....as of yet.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

As I headed into the water I felt and uneasy silence around me. Foolishly I headed deeper into the water now nowing of the danger. I turned around about a hundred yards out and what did I see. A 3 foot diameter circle about 15 ft away from me. The stingray in question seemed like a very docile animal but is always hard to tell what any animal of the wild will do next. At this time I decided to do what few would....I tried to herd the animal up on shore. I decided to do what Steve Erwin couldnt and tame the beast. In the name of Steve I headed toward him and drove him towards shore.....as we were about to reach the shore the animal did all he could to escape...which was swim faster than I could walk and ....well he got away. The thrill of the hunt was electric. If only I hade my machete I would have a nice doormat for our intern digs here. Speaking of which......


The THIRD AND FINAL name of the name of the competition is.............

THE HAMBURGLAR.... for the sheer fact that I laughed very hard when I read it...

Go ahead and pray for your winners and comments and bribes will be accepted. Thank you for your time.

gnite all

love

Matt

Interesting Moment: WAIT A MINUTE......there is another name comming out on stage. Could this really be a real HARRY POTTER GOBLET OF FIRE MOMENT. I think it is. The fourth and final name is.......THE BAREFOOT BANDCHETE. Thank you very much for the response and good luck to you all. Have a great Night and tune in tommorrow for the results.

Remember the lines are only open if you can reach me on my cell phone. Having said that. The lines are not open and tune in tommorrow for the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment