Ladies and Germs:
I have not been writing for awhile. I lost the tip of my right index finger in a circular saw accident. Im sorry for the inconvenience but im sick of getting blood all over my computer. Its hard to clean under the keys so it was best to avoid the situation all together. My blood type is O so if there is any need for a donor you can consult my computer.
I am very upset I missed comic con this year. I always go to San Diego to hang out with other nerds. I tried to send drew (One of my BFFs) haha instead. I was upset when one nerd stabbed another this year. I mean come on. Those nerds have bad raps anyways. Why do they need to be attackin others because they sit to close to one another.
Night
Love
Matt
Interesting Fact: I will start writing heavily again tomm.
Interesting Fact: Everything above has been made up....except for the nerd stabbing the other....what are nerds doing these days. Please yell nerd alert to warn others of nerds. Its for the common safety of society
No comments:
Post a Comment