Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Free Time

How you all doing.

So I dont know if you have been following up on news, but... During my free time I have decided to hunt and apprehen the barefoot bandit. Yes it was me that caught him. While police are getting most of the credit I am the silent hero. Where his getaway boat slowed is where I saw the stingray. I mean come on brown water equals bogging down motor which leads to apprehention. OK OK all kidding aside the Barefoot Bandit was captured about an hour north of where I am right now. He was on a boat between Eleutheras main island and the city of Spanish Wells which is connected by road...it is located on an island. Pretty exciting stuff. Maybe someday they will make a movie about him and I can be in it.

The site was great today for work. We continued to work in the pit. There was zero clouds today which made it very hot. The temp outside is about 90 and the temp in the pit is about 110 to 120. I went in there with a thin pillow of fat on my body and came out needing a needle and thread because I was ripped. It was so hot donald trumps hair would have falled off. It was so hot Micheal Jacksons nose would have melted. It was so hot if dads truck was in the pit we would have to where astronaut gear to get anywhere near the thing. I love working out when its hot which is probably a good thing seeing as that im in the bahamers.

The survey is great. It is coming to a close however and if you have an entry that has not been submitted please do so now. We will chose the best and have a vote. Seeing as that there are about 2 people that comment on this thing if you recieve one vote your name will prolly be the winner. Tommorrow we will post the top three and procede from there.

gnite yall. Why read this at night when you can do so at work. Damn thats so catchy

love

Matt

Interesting Fact: My streak of swimming in the ocean is up to 10 days.

Interesting Fact: Ill prolly get at least 2 motherly comments making sure I drink more water because of this blog entry.

4 comments:

  1. Your father has the following knife names:

    The Edge
    Cory Hurt
    Iron Braun
    Despicable Knife
    Iron Sheik
    Conch Crusher
    My Best Friend
    My Lil' Friend
    Benevolent Dictator
    Silent Majority
    Blue Steel
    The Answer
    Bare-foot Machete
    The Ultimate Warrior
    Bahamian Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is from your Uncle Ron. He says how about


    Adam Lamchete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drink more water Matt.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. All comments from above made me laugh out loud. You are all funny.....looking. HA

    ReplyDelete