Well just another day at Next Step. Soaking in all the flirting comments of a bunch of 15 year old girls. I try and fend them off but with this mug it can be to hard at times. Thus I have recieved the nickname of the Barefoot Bandito. Im not a criminal but it is a crime what I do....What is it I do you ask. Well I will tell you. I unknowingly steal the hearts of high schoolers from states around America. Do I want to. No. Does it happen accidentaly. Yes. This is A gift but a disease as well. Keep me in your prayers so I do not get mauled or attacked by gaggles of women. Thank you.
I have been getting close over the past couple months with the man that owns the restaurant next to our mission house. His name is Donovan and he likes to ryhme every single sentence with the one before. He also has dollar sodas and conch fritter baskets......... that may be the main reason but he is awesome none the less. He claims to be the mayor of Tarpum Bay. He prolly should be seeing as that he is the nicest and straight forward guy here. So what he sounds like he is always hammered. The guy is cool to be around. Everyone that sees him instantly likes him. He claims I have secret bottles of cologne that make all the girls want me. I dont. But I am telling him I do to try and swing a deal for some conch salad.
Found another prayng mantis today. It was a male tho so I wasnt afraid. The females you have to worry about. I feel like thats the same for all species tho. Also there was a very chipper girl that found some baby geckos today. She kept showing everyone on the site and thought it was the coolest thing is the world. So. Naturally I told her that baby geckos are like baby birds and if you touch them, none other of their species go near them therefore they die. Yea. Nobody is happy on my construction site. Thats the way I like it. Increased productivity when everyone is sad. hahha
Have a good day today/tomm
Love
Matt
Interesting Fact: Today I went swimming with about 20 people...As soon as I got out...75% of them got stung by a school of jellyfish. Rookies. Then I told one kids to go pee on his to relieve the pain.....He did...I laughed.......Hard........Rookie
Your Dad says:
ReplyDeleteYou have the magnetic personality of your father except for the "girls flocking to you part...". We miss you up here as you could help us throw stuff at the TV everytime they show Alberto Contador in yellow. Hope he gags on a burrito. How tan are you? Send photos of burnt skin so we can look at you enviously...
Matt: I think your girlfriend is jealous of all this flirting you are doing. That is why she is coming to the Bahamas to put an end to it! She will give all those young girls her evil look and that will scare them away.
ReplyDeleteFrom her mom!